Benefits of Aquatic Therapy
Because of the accommodating, variable, multi-directional resistance and buoyancy of the water, following are some of the benefits a patient may gain with Aquatic Therapy
- Early movement for the post injury/surgery patient particularly for those PWB or NWB patients.
- Increased range of motion often not possible on land.
- Conditioning for specific injuries.
- Dynamic stabilization for patients with back pain.
- Increased strength and function without compromising back or joint dysfunction.
Fisher Physical Therapy
1321 College Street, Suite D - Woodland CA 95695